The Collection is part of Beaconsfield’s identity, reflecting the organisation’s ethos and the quality and diversity of its artistic projects.
By buying or pledging a piece of work, you will be supporting Beaconsfield Commissions and helping to safeguard the future of the charity.
Artists in the Collection:
- Anna Best
- Julie Clark
- Keith Coventry
- Andrea Crociani
- Mikey Cuddihy
- Shane Cullen
- Judith Dean
- Mark Dean
- Alexa de Ferranti
- Robert Ellis
- Edwina Fitzpatrick
- Matt Hale
- Ian Hinchliffe
- Liz Murray
- Hayley Newman
- Tamsin Pender
- Naomi Siderfin
- Bob & Roberta Smith
- Shozo Shimamoto
- Dafna Talmor
- Caroline Todd
Fraternising: Joining the Collection:
- discusses pledging a unique piece of work to the Collection with Beaconsfield
- once the offer is agreed, makes a pledge in writing
- provides Beaconsfield with a digital image and description of the work, with CV and details of commercial representatives
- keeps the work in reserve for Beaconsfield.
- catalogues the work
- adds the work to the permanent online Collection display
- may hold occasional auctions or exhibitions
- may accept offers on the open market.
- In the event of the sale of an initial donation, contributors have the opportunity to replenish the collection. 20% of the sale price of any subsequent donation will be returned to the artist.
- Fraternising artists have the power to propose mutually supportive events such as lectures, seminars or peer feedback sessions, on the premises of Beaconsfield and taking advantage of the administrative infrastructure. Proposals to be agreed with the curatorial team.
Beaconsfield is grateful to all artists in the Fraternise scheme for their generous support and for participating in the artists’ community that keeps Beaconsfield thriving.