#SupportBeaconsfield is critical for Beaconsfield’s survival as this autonomous art space enters its 25th year in times of austerity.
For as little a £10 a year become our friend and if you feel passionate about what Beaconsfield represents, then you may feel able to make a more regular payment of £5 or £10 a month. If you can – please do so.
You can pay instantly via PayPal or GoCardless. Click on the Donate buttons below and enter a one-off or regular donation amount. Please make sure to fill in the above Donation Form and return to Lucy so that we can log all your details correctly. Thank you.
Founded as a charity by artists in 1994 with the desire to fill a niche between the institution, the commercial and ‘alternative’, Beaconsfield remains a unique, non-profit, artist-led entity, placing equal emphasis on audiences and artists.
Beaconsfield’s reputation rests on the staging of an influential programme of exhibitions, residencies and discursive events with commissions (beacons) in a range of art mediums (field).
The organisation’s function as a primary research vehicle is international and particularly notable for pioneering developments in time-based, political and sound art as well as artist-led curatorial practice. We need to raise a minimum £85,000 per annum to maintain Beaconsfield’s position as a critically engaged locus operating beyond the mainstream.
We already rely upon your moral support and now need your practical support to stay active and open with free admission.
WITH YOUR SUPPORT WE WILL BE ABLE TO:
– stay active and open with free admission to the public
– continue to support and stimulate the artists we commission
– keep delivering art in original ways
– sustain a reflective space where people adjust their perspective
– continue expanding the critical context within which art is interpreted.
YOUR DONATION WILL MAKE A DIFFERENCE:
– £100 will open the doors and kick-start an evening event
– £500 will cover the cost of an artist’s materials for one exhibition
– £5000 will allow a new art commission, including an artist fee at industry rates
– £85,000 will cover venue running costs for one year.
However large or small, your donation will make a huge impact on Beaconsfield’s survival as a unique artists’ project. We value each contribution that directly enables the commissioning of emergent and established artists. Together we can secure the gallery’s future as a truly independent, streamlined resource for the development and presentation of contemporary art.
HOW TO SUPPORT BEACONSFIELD Gallery Vauxhall
Become a Friend or Patron of BGV
- A limited edition tote bag on joining
- Special invitations to events, launches and private views of exhibitions
- Recognition on our website.
Best Friend £500+
All of Friends’ benefits plus
- Priority booking on BGV Artist Editions
- £15 credit for any event, BGV Edition or Ragged Canteen purchase
- Recognition on our website and in selected BGV publications
All of Best Friends’ benefits plus
- Discount on selected BGV Artist Editions
- Invitation to the annual Directors’ dinner
- Invitation to artist dinners
- Recognition on our Patrons board located publicly in the gallery
Corporate and Individual Sponsorship
For a bespoke package for supporting BGV exhibitions and development, please email: email@example.com
Other ways to support
- Purchase a BGV Artist Edition
- Hire our venue for your events
- Dine at our ethically conscious Ragged Canteen (Mon – Sun, 11am – 5pm)
- Attend our regular fundraising events
- Visit our shop for changing exclusive limited edition artworks
- Help us spread the word on social media #SupportBeaconsfield
- Make a one-off or regular donation using PayPal or GoCardless
To become a Friend or Patron, or to make a one-off donation:
- Download your Donation Form here and send back to firstname.lastname@example.org
- OR to pay instantly via PayPal or GoCardless, please use the below buttons but do make sure to still fill in the above Donation Form so that we can log all your details correctly. Thank you.
For more information, download our new #SupportBeaconsfield leaflet
For more information please contact:
+44 (0) 207 582 6465 / email@example.com
With thanks to the following for their continuing support
Vicky Bowman and Htein Lin, Julie Clarke, Liz Davies, Catherine N. Deepwell, A.R. Hopwood, Miranda Newsom and Giles Semper, Edward Summerell and to all our Founding Friends, Best Friends and Patrons who wish to remain anonymous.
All our staff, volunteers, board of trustees and individual donors including Sarah Fitzpatrick, Cliff Fitpatrick, Debra Fear, Chris Holley, Mark Walker, Jeffrey Muhenda and Bobieh-Ansah Osei-Asibe.
Pier Luigi Sandonnini Catering
Harriet Benton Catering
Lexus Security Management