If you feel passionate about what Beaconsfield represents, then please make a regular payment of £5 or £10 a month to the charity. For as little a £10 a year become our friend. If you can – please do so, as every penny is appreciated.
You can pay instantly via PayPal or GoCardless. Click on the Donate buttons below and enter a one-off or regular donation amount. Please make sure to fill in the above Donation Form and return to Anna so that we can log all your details correctly. Thank you.
Founded as a charity by artists in 1994 with the desire to fill a niche between the institution, the commercial and ‘alternative’, Beaconsfield remains a unique, non-profit, artist-led entity, placing equal emphasis on audiences and artists.
Beaconsfield’s reputation rests on the staging of an influential programme of exhibitions, residencies and discursive events with commissions (beacons) in a range of art mediums (field).
The organisation’s function as a primary research vehicle has international reach and is particularly notable for pioneering developments in time-based and sound art as well as curatorial practice: a critically engaged locus operating beyond the mainstream.
We already rely upon your moral support, but also need your practical support to stay active and open with free admission.
WITH YOUR SUPPORT WE WILL BE ABLE TO:
– stay active and open with free admission to the public
– continue to support and stimulate the artists we commission
– keep delivering art in original ways
– sustain a reflective space where people can adjust their perspective
– continue expanding the critical context within which art is interpreted.
YOUR DONATION WILL MAKE A DIFFERENCE:
– £100 will open the doors and kick-start an evening event
– £500 will cover the cost of an artist’s materials for one exhibition
– £5000 will allow a new art commission, including an artist fee at industry rates
– £85,000 will cover venue running costs for one year.
However large or small, your donation will make a huge impact on Beaconsfield’s survival as a unique artists’ project. We value each contribution that directly enables the commissioning of emergent and established artists. Together we can secure the gallery’s future as a truly independent, streamlined resource for the development and presentation of contemporary art.A a critically engaged locus operating beyond the mainstream.
HOW TO SUPPORT BEACONSFIELD:
Become a Friend or Patron of BGV
- A limited edition tote bag on joining
- Recognition on our website.
Best Friend £500+
Friends’ benefits plus
- Priority booking on BGV Artist Editions
- £15 credit for any event, BGV Edition or Ragged Canteen purchase
- Recognition on our website and in selected BGV publications
Best Friends’ benefits plus
- Discount on selected BGV Artist Editions
- Invitation to the annual Directors’ dinner
- Invitation to artist dinners
- Recognition located publicly in the gallery if desired.
Corporate and Individual Sponsorship
For a bespoke package for supporting BGV exhibitions and development, please email: email@example.com
To become a Friend or Patron, or to make a one-off donation:
- Download your Donation Form here and send back to firstname.lastname@example.org
- OR to pay instantly via PayPal or GoCardless, please use the below buttons but do make sure to still fill in the above Donation Form so that we can log all your details correctly. Thank you.
For more information please contact:
+44 (0) 207 582 6465 / email@example.com
With many thanks to our founding friends
Vicky Bowman and Htein Lin, Julie Clarke, Liz Davies, Catherine N. Deepwell, A.R. Hopwood, Miranda Newsom and Giles Semper, Edward Summerell, Sarah Fitzpatrick, Cliff Fitpatrick, Debra Fear, Chris Holley, Mark Walker, Jeffrey Muhenda and Bobieh-Ansah Osei-Asibe and to all our Friends, Best Friends and Patrons who wish to remain anonymous.