Since 1994 Naomi Siderfin and David Crawforth have collaborated together on art projects using the moniker BAW (Beaconsfield Art Works).
For over 20 years BAW have made a wide range of provocative and influential art works including:
- Diluvial (with Bruce Gilbert), Aldeburgh Music / Beaconsfield / Touch Music, 2011-13
- Salah Days, Skydive, Houston, 2010
- White Hole, Terminal, Tate Britain, London, 2008
- Undergrowth, Temple Bar Gallery, Dublin, 2007
- God Machine, Chronic Epoch, London, 2005
- Element, UKS Bienial, Alta, Norway, 2001
- Earthshaker, Stavangar Bienial, Norway, 2000
- RAF, Sensation, Hamburger Bahnhof, Berlin, 1999
- Clouding the issue, Gasworks, London, 1999
- Thatched, Tottenham Court Road, London, 1996
- A Public Work of Art (with Angus Neill), Royal Festival Hall, London, 1995
Thatched, BAW, Roadworks, Tottenham Court Road, London, 1996.