PUSH THE ENVELOPE
limited edition imprint (500)
Last few remaining copies
PUSH THE ENVELOPE – sustaining arts communities on the left-bank was a one day symposium in July 2006, focussing on the geopolitics of the left-bank – the Cinderella of London South Central.
- Sheena Wagstaff (Chief Curator, Tate Modern)
- Tony Carter (Artist and Principal of City and Guilds of London Art School)
- Anna Harding (Chief Executive, SPACE Studios)
- Richard Grayson (Artist and Independent Curator)
- Peter St John (Director, Caruso St John Architects)
- Jeffe Jeffers (Director, Lady Margaret Hall Settlement)
The publication is an edited transcription of the symposium.