Since 1994 Naomi Siderfin and David Crawforth have collaborated together on art projects using the moniker BAW (Beaconsfield Art Works).
A wide range of provocative and influential works include:
- A Public Work of Art (with Angus Neill), Royal Festival Hall, London, 1995
- Thatched, Tottenham Court Road, London, 1996
- Clouding the issue, Gasworks, London, 1999
- RAF, Sensation, Hamburger Bahnhof, Berlin, 1999
- Earthshaker, Stavangar Bienial, Norway, 2000
- Element, UKS Bienial, Alta, Norway, 2001
- God Machine, Chronic Epoch, London, 2005
- Undergrowth, Temple Bar Gallery, Dublin, 2007
- White Hole, Terminal, Tate Britain, London, 2008
- Salah Days, Skydive, Houston, 2010
- Diluvial (with Bruce Gilbert), Aldeburgh Music/Beaconsfield/Touch Music, 2011-13
Thatched, BAW, Roadworks, Tottenham Court Road, London, 1996.